- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chip morsels
- 1/2 cup mint baking chips
http://ourkss.com/custom-handwriting-sheets/ For the Popsicles
- 1.5 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup mint baking chips
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Chocolate syrup
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar for the cookie dough. Slowly add in the milk and vanilla. Then add in flour, salt, morsels and baking chips. Mix until well blended.
- Using a small spoon or your fingers create small dime size balls with the cookie dough. Place on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes to freeze.
- Add ice cream, mint baking chips and milk to a blender. Blend or pulse until well incorporated.
- Pour into a large bowl along with the frozen cookie dough balls. Place a couple spoonfuls into small cups and then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover with saran wrap and cut a slit on the top for the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until hardened.
next Recype Type: Dessert, Ice Cream, Popsicles