This easy S’mores Ice Cream Pie is a must make for summertime! It has all of your s’mores favorites, but in an ice cream pie!
For the Graham Cracker Pie Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups Annie’s Honey Graham Cracker crumbs (about 10 full sheet graham crackers)
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the Ice Cream Pie:
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup chopped chocolate bars
- 1/2 cup chopped Annie’s Honey Graham Crackers
Toasted Marshmallow Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Mix until combined. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan. Make sure the crust goes up the sides of the pie pan. I like to use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the mixture into the pan. Bake the pie crust for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let the crust cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- While the crust is cooling, place the 3/4 cup of mini marshmallows on a baking sheet that has been lined with a Silpat baking mat. Turn the oven on broil. Place the pan under the broiler and broil for 2 minutes or until the marshmallows are slightly toasted. Make sure you watch the marshmallows closely, it won’t take them long to toast. Remove marshmallows from oven and let cool. When cool, carefully remove the marshmallows. They will be sticky, but should peel back from the Silpat. You can use a spatula or your hands.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened vanilla ice cream, chopped chocolate, chopped graham crackers, toasted mini marshmallows. Stir until well combined. Pour ice cream into graham cracker pie crust. Smooth with a spatula. Freeze the pie for 3 hours or until the pie is completely solid.
- When ready to serve, top the S’mores Ice Cream pie with the remaining mini marshmallows. Use a culinary or chef’s torch to toast the tops of the marshmallows. Do this carefully. The marshmallows will toast quickly. You want to just barely toast them.
- Cut the pie into slices and serve! Enjoy!
Autor: Two Peas and Their Pod
Recipe Type: Dessert, Ice Cream, Cake